I've added to my "Things about me " list. That in itself is a good sign. It means that no longer am i in the grip of depression, rather I am in its shadow. Ah well, better than nothing I suppose.
When writing my list I started to think about a few things. The one that is most on my mind is that I feel and have felt this way for a long time, is that I'm losing touch with mt oldest daughter.
It's certainly not anything I want but just seems to be happening. I know she has got a life of her own, she's very busy and our geographical separation doesn't help, but I wish it were different.
Now she's off in foreign lands taking the sun. I missed her departure through procrastination...more regret.
I'm also losing touch with my oldest friend-the Runner.
The runner is single and thank God, older than me. I know I'm gray but the runner is actually wrinkling. Maybe my mirror just isn't a clear as it used to be.
We're all busy but I have to make a better effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment