Thursday, May 22, 2008

Evil Beings

Another thought occurred to me while writing my list is how much I abhor the men, and women who take lives of others so easily and all, substantially, in the name of greed or religion.
I grew up with a small amount of faith. My mother didn't really attend a church after I was born. I know she attended a Spiritualist church at the time of my birth because I was "Christened" in one. I still have somewhere proof of that. She always told the proselytising intruders that came to the door that, "(she) had her own faith, thank you very much."  ...Now push off!
In this new century we have men and women who are willing to blow themselves up and take innocents with them and all in the name of religion. They are evil enough to talk children (some with developmental handicaps) into completing their monstrous deeds for them. They're all idiots (I hope they're reading)!
Whether they are Muslims or Christians or Atheists, they are, thankfully, doomed to fail. The majority of people in the world just want to live their lives. Perhaps they don't want to be part of a democracy or be free to vote. America has shown that being free is only a state of mind and that the freedoms for which they so ardently fight, are fleeting-see Amber to Red Alerts.
I hope there is no God for any of us. That's right...no virgins, no right hand waiting, nothing. All there is, is right now. What a mess we're making of that.

No comments: